Flanged Valve Installation Instructions
The verticality between the flange surface on the pipe and the center line of the pipe and the error of the flange bolt hole shall be within the allowable range. The valve shall be installed after the center line of the pipe is consistent.
1. The verticality between the flange surface on the pipe and the center line of the pipe and the error of the flange bolt hole shall be within the allowable range. The valve shall be installed after the center line of the pipe is consistent.
2. When tightening bolts, use a wrench that matches the nut. When using oil pressure and air tools for tightening, be careful not to exceed the specified torque.
3. When connecting two flanges, first make the flange sealing surface and gasket evenly compressed, thus ensuring the flange connection with the same bolt stress.
4, flange fastening to avoid uneven force, should be in accordance with the symmetrical, cross the direction of the sequence of tightening.
5. After the flange is installed, make sure that all bolts and nuts are tightened evenly.
6. Fastening of bolts and nuts, in order to prevent loosening caused by vibration, use washers. In order to avoid the adhesion between the threads at high temperature, the thread should be coated with anti-sticking agent during installation.
7. For high temperature valves above 300 ℃, after the temperature rises, the flange connecting bolts, bonnet fastening bolts, pressure seals and packing gland bolts must be tightened again.
8. When the valve is installed at atmospheric temperature, the flange, gasket, bolt and nut shrink due to the temperature difference, and the material of these parts is different.
9, their respective linear expansion coefficients are also different, forming a very easy to leak environmental conditions. From this objective situation, when tightening bolts at atmospheric temperature, the torque that takes into account the shrinkage factors of various parts at low temperatures must be used.